We will meet you at a designated place and take you and your group for 2 or more days of mountain biking, with accommodation of your choice. We can teach you basic bike handling skills and an introduction to mountain biking as well as take more experienced riders on some really exciting and challenging routes. We will provide you with a good mountain bike and helmet or bring your own.
If you choose to camp overnight and are new to this we will give you all the help you need with equipment.
Click here to contact us so we can start planning your mountain biking adventure!
What is included:
- Clear directions to the start of the holiday
- Instructions and support via email to ensure all your questions are answered
- Mountain bike and helmet
- All tuition and supervision throughout the trip, to ensure you are safe
- Packed lunch on the hills with a hot drink
- Homemade cakes, biscuits, snacks and hot drinks
- If camping: tents and camping mats, breakfast in the campsite and hot evening meal in the campsite
What is expected of you:
- Transport to the start of the adventure
- Personal kit including: warm kit, base layers and sports tights, waterproof jacket and full gloves & good sturdy trainers (a full list will be sent to you)
- Small rucksack (30 litre) each
- A sense of fun and adventure!