The UK’s National Parks offer a rich and varied landscape in which to spend time walking with friends and family. The mountains in Snowdonia, the Lake District and Scotland are abundant with opportunities for mountaineering, from more straightforward routes to many demanding and challenging routes to cater for every taste, fitness level and level of experience.
We will meet you at a designated place and take you and your group for 2 or more days of mountaineering, including a wild camp up in the mountains or other accommodation of your choice. We can teach you more advanced navigational skills, tell you about the area we are walking in, enable you to observe and enjoy the wildlife and flora around us and for keen photographers get some wonderful opportunities to take some memorable images.
If you choose to wildcamp overnight and are new to this we will give you all the help you need with equipment.
Click here to contact us so we can start planning your mountaineering adventure with you!
What is included:
- Clear directions to the start of the holiday
- Instructions and support via email to ensure all your questions are answered
- Maps, map cases and compasses
- All tuition and supervision throughout the trip, to ensure you are safe
- Packed lunch on the hills with a hot drink
- Homemade cakes, biscuits, snacks and hot drinks
- If camping: tents and camping mats, breakfast in the campsite and hot evening meal in the campsite
What is expected of you:
- Transport to the start of the adventure
- Personal kit (a list will be sent to you)
- Waterproofs and walking boots
- Small rucksack (30 litre) each or full rucksack (50-60 litre) if wild camping
- A sense of fun and adventure!