The UK’s National Parks offer a rich and varied landscape in which to spend time walking with friends and family. From the rolling hills of the Yorkshire Dales or Peak District to the spectacular ridges and summits of Snowdonia there is something for everyone, regardless of ability, age and experience.
We will meet you at a designated place and take you and your group for 2 or more days of walking, with accommodation of your choice. We can teach you how to navigate using a map and compass, tell you about the area we are walking in, enable you to observe and enjoy the wildlife and flora around us and for keen photographers get some wonderful opportunities to take some memorable images.
If you choose to camp overnight and are new to this we will give you all the help you need with equipment.
Click here to email us to plan your walking adventure!
What is included:
- Clear directions to the start of the holiday
- Instructions and support via email to ensure all your questions are answered
- Maps, map cases and compasses
- All tuition and supervision throughout the trip, to ensure you are safe
- Packed lunch on the hills with a hot drink
- Homemade cakes, biscuits, snacks and hot drinks
- If camping: tents and camping mats, breakfast in the campsite and hot evening meal in the campsite
What is expected of you:
- Transport to the start of the adventure
- Personal kit (a list will be sent to you)
- Waterproofs and walking boots
- Small rucksack (30litre) each
- A sense of fun and adventure!