These are some ideas to get you thinking:
- A book group: visit a specific area related to your latest book
- An art group: combine some sketching or painting as part of the day’s walk in some inspiring landscapes
- A photography group: practice landscape photography in breathtaking environments
- A group from work: do some walking or mountain biking challenges to develop your team work
- Mum’s or dad’s group: take the opportunity to develop new friendships whilst recharging your batteries
Let us take you on an adventure together, so you can enjoy spending time with each other, whilst experiencing something new in a beautiful and inspiring setting. Whatever your age, fitness or levels of experience are, we can tailor-make an adventure holiday to make sure everyone is catered for. Whether it’s the challenge of summitting an iconic peak such as Snowdon, exploring the beauty of Lake District or riding exhilarating mountain-biking trails, we can plan the trip that’s perfect for your group.
Click here to get in touch with us.
Emma and Andy led a group of varying levels of fitness, age and experience on a weekend’s walking in Snowdonia with the aim of climbing Snowdon. March threw the worst of its wet, windy and poor visibility weather at us, yet Emma and Andy encouraged us all on to reach the summit. They are unfailingly supportive and walked amongst the group and watched everyone’s progress. We all felt in exceptionally safe hands but, more than that, we all had great fun. Their knowledge of the mountains and routes is second to none and you can be assured they will choose a route which challenges yet is within capabilities and provides a tremendous sense of achievement. The accommodation they arranged was excellent and our sides ached with laughter over dinner as we discussed the day’s exploits. Their cheerfulness and sensitivity to everyone’s needs proved outstanding. We have complete confidence in them and have no hesitation in recommending them wholeheartedly. You will have a tremendous time and feel a real sense of achievement! Thanks Emma and Andy!!
Jane, Rutland (part of a group of 10 adults)